Warm greetings from Italy!
Waiting for the reopening of Hotel Il Pellicano on next April 15th, 2021, please find below an update on the new Comfort and Health & Safety initiatives we have implemented to give you peace of mind about future stays so you can book – and stay with us! – with confidence.
Your comfort, health and safety are our paramount priority and we have always committed to maintain the highest levels of care, dedication and hygiene.
Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have now adopted additional measures, procedures and protocols to ensure every stay with us is even more magical, safe and clean.
This page shall be regularly updated with the latest information regarding both Comfort and Health & Safety measures and you are therefore kindly invited to check it from time to time prior to reservation and check-in.
Enhanced Comfort at Hotel Il Pellicano
AMENITIES FOR ALL OUR GUEST
- Daily breakfast a la carte
- Use of the gym by appointment only within limited hours of operations
- Room service delivery fee included
- Garage available with self parking
- Internet Wi-Fi connection
- Heated sea water pool and Beach Club
- Tennis court available only with reservation
- Service, VAT and taxes
- Check in 4.00pm – check out 12.00
Enhanced Health & Safety at Hotel Il Pellicano
The new Health & Safety measures have been adopted in compliance with the current directives of the World Health Organization (https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019) and of national/local governmental and health authorities.
These measures – which shall be regularly updated based on possible new directives issued by the aforementioned authorities – at the moment include the following:
- Temperature checks for all guests and specific procedures to handle temperature detections of 37.5 degrees Celsius and above. Guests with a temperature higher than 37.5 centigrade will not be allowed to stay.
- Guests will be required to sign health declarations and liability waiver forms upon arrival.
- Hand sanitizers shall be placed at guest contact areas such as hotel lobbies, breakfast room, restaurants, conference spaces.
- In order to minimize risks, contactless check-in and check-out shall be encouraged.
- Branded welcome kit including personal protective equipment (PPE) – namely: face masks, portable hand sanitizers and disposable gloves – shall be provided to all guests.
- Enhanced health and safety training for all employees shall be put in place ranging from social distancing awareness to the correct procedures for wearing PPE as well as case monitoring and notification procedures.
- The employees shall be regularly subject to temperature checks, have to sign health declarations and constantly wear PPE.
- Paper amenities (like newspapers, newsletters and guest directories) shall be reduced throughout the whole hotel.
- Regular cleaning and disinfection shall be significantly increased across all hotel spaces.
- High touch areas – such as reception counters, elevator buttons, light switches, door handles, bathrooms – shall undergo an even more frequent sanitization.
- More rigorous cleaning and sanitization of guest rooms shall be ensured. Housekeeping service shall be subject to scheduling and on request for turn-down service.
- A more frequent change of guest rooms’ bedding and linens (to be bagged in the room to minimize contact) shall take place.
- Bedding and linens shall be washed with disinfectant and at higher temperatures to ensure their sterilization.
- Appropriate table distancing measures in breakfast areas and restaurants shall be adopted.
- In order to grant appropriate social distancing and cleaning/sanitization activities, gym, tennis court and SPA shall be operating by appointment only.
For any further information feel free to contact email@example.com
We look forward to welcome you again soon with our hospitality in one of Italy’s most amazing destinations.